Saturday, March 14, 2009

I haven't blogged YET because...






I spend way too much time checking out all the lovely blogs everyone has! I can only hope I too will reach 100 blogs myself one day. Also, I want to give a shout out to my 4 followers! Nautical by Nature, The Preppy Pink Polka Dot, Suburban Prep and my first follower Paisley & amp ;Pearls.  Hi ladies! 

My hunting excursion, other wise known as shopping, has turned up these little gems from MARSHALLS. The complete set of Kate Spade books! Manners, Occasions and Style. But I'm still on a mission to find the pink and green initial tote bags from Marshalls that Nautical by Nature showed in one of her blogs. The 3 stores in my area DON'T HAVE MY INITIAL! Arrrrrrgh!

I took a few picts of the gorgeous day down here in Fla. They will be on their way next time. Hope everyone's weekend is full of bargains!

                                                           Kiss Kiss,